Traffic Measures at Cikampek Toll Road from Mar. 12, 2018
26 February 2018
As reported by news media last week, BPTJ held a socialization meeting on the measures for
the ease of Cikampek Toll Road traffic congestion on February 22, 2018.
The followings are the points of the measures:
1. Implementation Period: From March 12, 2018 until the elevated project completion
2. Implementation Time: Weekday from Monday to Friday 6:00a.m. -9:00a.m. for 3 hours
1) No entry of trucks (category III, IV and V) for the whole line (Cikampek-Cawang)
2) Restricted traffic of standard-sized cars with even-odd number plate arrangement at Beaksi Timur and Bekasi Barat (only direction for Jakarta (inbound lane))
3) Dedicated line for bus transportations from Bekasi Timur to the direction for Jakarta
(Special bus commuter will be implemented between Bekasi Timur/Barat and Plaza Senayan)
(1) Tambun and Pondok Gede Timur may be added as points for even-odd number plate arrangement later as mentioned 2) above.
(2) Lane allocation in connection with 3) above was made for inner 2 lanes for standard-sized cars and their outside lane(s) for logistic trucks and buses
New Traffic Arrangement at The Intersection of EJIP Main Gate
New traffic arrangement at the intersection of EJIP Main Gate (EJIP/Delta Silicon) to reduce the traffic congestion and potential risk for traffic accident
Full Operational of Connection Bridge EJIP - MM2100
Connection Road EJIP/Lippo to MM2100 will start 24 hours operation on October 2017.
Bridge of Industrial Area MM2100 - EJIP
Bridge between regions connecting MM2100 Industrial Estate - EJIP across Kali Cikarang, has been opened.
Grant 12 patrol motorcycle from EJIP and Epson
EJIP with Epson gave grants 12 motorcycles patrol to Bekasi Police (EJIP grants 10 motors and Epson grants 2 motors)